- This event has passed.
An Administrator’s Guide to the Fundamentals of HLS and Compliance — AA#3700 (Virtual)
May 6 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$150
This is for anyone involved with fulfilling HLS and Compliance processes and requirements: Regional Superintendents and Assistants, New and experienced Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Principals, Facility Managers/Head Custodians, and Architects.
This academy credit will apply for the 2019-2020 School Year.
What You Will Get
Numerous useful documents and activities to assist in developing a useful/practical understanding and in-depth working knowledge of the “Ins and Outs” of these required processes.
- Get all stakeholders involved to develop a better understanding and practical working knowledge of the systems
- Useful “takeback” summary and guidance documents, and handbooks to help make sense of things
- Deep dive into your current 10-year surveys and IWAS
- Make sense of items, forms, processes, and requirements
- Walk away with beneficial tools and a deeper working knowledge of HLS, Building Permitting, 10-year Survey, Compliance, and Amendment processes
- Networking session and a listserve will be built for Facility Managers and Head Custodians
- Activities directly related to familiarization and understanding of HLS & Compliance handbooks and requirements
- A means to communicate with your constituents to improve their understanding of the whys, cans, and can not’s of what you do or don’t do
- Administrator Academy Credit or Professional Learning Credit Hours
This is an activity and collaboration-filled Academy. The purpose of this course is to provide Administrators and other school personnel with an in-depth look, and discovery into, topics related to Health Life Safety and Compliance. You will gain a better understanding of all things related to the processes and also will build a Facility Manager network for collaboration.
Registration: Please visit the link below to register.
Please mail payment to the following address:
Regional Office of Education #21
407 N. Monroe, Suite 300
Marion, IL 62959
Prior to the session, you will be sent a link to join.
*If you had originally registered for the April 8, 2020 date, or any other AA session this month, we can use your prior payment if you decide to register for this AA. If you have already submitted payment to us for an AA that has been canceled/postponed, we have record of your payment and we will apply payment when we reschedule the AA.