S.T.A.R. Quest Academy – Regional Safe Schools Program is an educational program that provides an off-campus learning environment for disruptive students, age 12-15, in grades 6-8 whose behaviors could result in expulsion, or long-term, or multiple suspensions from school. Students must be administratively transferred from their local schools and must meet at least one of the eligibility criteria. Generally, students are enrolled for the length of the pending expulsion or suspension and then return to their schools.
For more information, please contact:
Mailing Address: PO Box 303, Johnston City, IL 62951
17428 Route 37
Johnston City, IL 62951
1102 W. 10th St.
Metropolis, IL 62995
Upcoming Events:There are no upcoming events at this time.
Educational Resources To Utilize At Home
- Moby Max Information on free services: http://press.mobymax.com/mobymax-to-provide-all-k-8-schools-and-school-districts-closed-by-covid-19-with-free-internet-learning-software
- Share My Lesson: www.sharemylesson.com
- National Geographic: https://www.nationalgeographic.org/education/resource-library/?q=&page=1&per_page=25
- Field Museum: https://www.fieldmuseum.org/educators/learning-resources/plantsanimals
- Lesson Planet: https://www.lessonplanet.com/
- The Learning Network: https://www.nytimes.com/section/learning
- Statistics in Schools: https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/sis/2020census/2020-resources.html
- EdEx: https://www.edx.org/
- Global Digital Library: https://www.digitallibrary.io/
- Khan Academy: https://www.khanacademy.org/
- Learning Equality: https://learningequality.org/kolibri/
- Many MORE Great Resources—→ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t3r618pd8MAi6V87dG2D66PtiKoHdHusBpjPKXgm36w/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0