AA#1374 – Implementing Social & Emotional Learning System-Wide to Improve Student Achievement
Date: June 7, 2023 9:00 am – 3:15 pm ~ (Taking place during ROE #21 Summer Institute)
Presenter: Annette Hartlieb
This Academy will provide participants with the research & tools needed to support implementing a Social Emotional Learning system-wide to improve conditions for learning & student achievement. Participants will:
• Understand & be able to address the IL standards for SEL;
• Research various supports implementing SEL into district & school practices;
• Apply supports for the conditions for learning;
• Assess current levels of SEL implementation
• Develop a one-year plan outlining next steps to address implementing SEL system-wide
Cancellation Policy: There will be no refunds issued for workshops, trainings, or Administrator Academies.
Date & Time
June 7, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 3:15 pm
John A. Logan College
700 Logan College Rd.
Carterville, IL 62918