- This event has passed.
An Administrator’s Guide to the Fundamentals of HLS and Compliance — AA#3700 (Virtual)
November 15, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm| $175
Administrators’ Academy #3700 (Virtual)
An Administrator’s Guide to the Fundamentals of HLS and Compliance
Numerous useful documents and activities to assist in developing a useful/practical understanding and in-depth working knowledge of the “Ins and Outs” of these required processes.
- Get all stakeholders involved to develop a better understanding and practical working knowledge of the systems
- Useful “takeback” summary and guidance documents, and handbooks to help make sense of things
- Deep dive into your current 10-year surveys and IWAS
- Make sense of items, forms, processes, and requirements
- Walk away with beneficial tools and a deeper working knowledge of HLS, Building Permitting, 10-year Survey, Compliance, and Amendment processes
- Networking session and a listserve will be built for Facility Managers and Head Custodians
- Activities directly related to familiarization and understanding of HLS & Compliance handbooks and requirements
- A means to communicate with your constituents to improve their understanding of the whys, cans, and can not’s of what you do or don’t do
- Administrator Academy Credit or Professional Learning Credit Hours
This is an activity and collaboration-filled Academy. The purpose of this course is to provide Administrators and other school personnel with an in-depth look, and discovery into, topics related to Health Life Safety and Compliance. You will gain a better understanding of all things related to the processes and also will build a Facility Manager network for collaboration.
Facilitators: Patrick Durley and Ralph Grimm
Date: November 15, 2021
Location: Virtual session via Zoom
(The presenters indicated that the session should end around 1:00pm to allow time to complete the dissemination component)
Audience: Anyone involved with fulfilling HLS and Compliance processes and requirements: Regional Superintendents and Assistants, New and experienced Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Principals, Facility Managers/Head Custodians, and Architects.
This academy credit will apply for the 2021-2022 School Year.
Registration: Please visit the link below to register.
Prior to the session, you will be sent a link to join.