Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

ELDT Theory Training

March 8 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm

| $10

ELDT Training is now a requirement for bus drivers receiving their permit on or after February 7, 2022.

There are two sections of the ELDT training.

  1. The Behind the Wheel Portion– Each school district is required to train their drivers on the behind the wheel portion of the ELDT.
  2. The Theory Portion– ROE #21 is now offering the theory portion of the EDLT. The presentation for the Theory Portion was created and approved in part by the Regional Office of Education #12.  A large portion (80%) of the ELDT training will be a refresher of the Initial Bus Driver Training.  The remainder of the training (20%) will be new content and a test will be given at the conclusion of the training.  The fee to attend the ROE #21 ELDT training is $10.00.

Training presentation available here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qtH1GnGKRPCF2b9kyemVodp_gOMhT4I6IBviGAbOzBA/edit?usp=sharing

Bus Companies: To register drivers for an upcoming initial, refresher, or ELDT training, please download this spreadsheet and email it to bustraining@roe21.org.

Details

Date:
March 8
Time:
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Cost:
$10
Event Category:

Venue

Regional Office of Education #21 Training Center
502 West Jackson Street
Marion, IL 62959 United States
+ Google Map
Phone:
618-998-1283
View Venue Website
Comments are closed.