- This event has passed.
Subs for Subs – Short-term Substitute Training
February 15 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm| $20
This training will provide individuals with a general understanding of professionalism, curriculum and classroom management techniques, school safety, and also district/building operations. This training is required for individuals wishing to obtain a Short-Term Substitute License.
Join us at ROE #21 for our In-Person Subs for Subs event!
Registration Fee $20.00 (Registration is CLOSED)
- On-site assistance for the sub license and application process
- Short-Term Substitute Training (9:00am-12:00pm)
- Q&A time
- Complimentary fingerprinting (original cost $55.00)*
A DELICIOUS SUB SANDWICH LUNCH!
Generously donated by: Louie’s P&R Market
120 E. Walnut, Herrin, Illinois 62948
P: (618) 942-3394 | www.louiespandr.market
If you have 60 hours of college coursework from an accredited college, you can join us!
Please bring an official copy of your transcripts in a sealed envelope with you on this day!
Requirements for the STS License
- Individual must hold an Associate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution
Have completed 60 hours of college coursework.
- The application fee for the Short-Term Substitute license is $25.00.
- The license is valid for substitute teaching in all grades PreK-12.
- Individuals may not teach more than 5 consecutive days per licensed teacher.
To attend a short term substitute training you must have a valid ELIS account with your official college transcripts uploaded into it and have applied for the STS License in that account.
*Complementary fingerprinting for this event is for this event only
Registration: CLOSED (the training is at full capacity)
View Event Flyer HERE