Marketing and Design Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in marketing and design.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and relevant design software.
- Ability to communicate to staff in an acceptable/courteous manner.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with fellow employees.
- Create a variety of different content to support communications and marketing efforts, including newsletters, website, and social media outlets.
- Coordinate marketing graphic design with ROE to align with ROE goals
- Head responsibility to conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics projects timely and within budget.
- Ensure effectual creative direction, brand consistency and standards for marketing materials and improvement,
- Assist others for creative thinking as well as brainstorming sessions.
- Maintain social media and website design.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, managing records, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Stay up to date on trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and best practices.
- Respond to media inquiries and maintain relationships with members of the community.
- Assist in coordinating and organizing conferences, workshops, trainings, Administrator Academies, or other promotional events.
- Perform outreach to build strategic partnerships with the community.
- Assist with additional projects as assigned
Offers of employment will be made contingent upon passing a pre-employment physical, and criminal background check. Candidates who refuse to submit to testing will be disqualified from the hiring process.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Full Time Position with Competitive Salary and Benefits
Please submit an ROE #21 Job Application, Resume, Cover Letter, and three letters of reference to Lorie LeQuatte at email@example.com. ROE #21 Job Applications can be found at the link: http://www.roe21.org/jobs/apply
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.