Please contact one of our offices to schedule an appointment with one of our fingerprint technicians.
IMPORTANT: We ONLY do LiveScan digital fingerprinting, no fingerprint cards.
- Fingerprinting is performed by APPOINTMENT ONLY on a Livescan system and lasts approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Fingerprint results are typically processed in one week, but in rare cases can take as long as eight weeks.
- Cost varies and is non-refundable, payable at the time of the appointment. Fingerprinting fees can be found in the box below.
- Bring payment at the time of the appointment. Cash/Check/Money orders are accepted forms of payment
- Verify the location of your appointment.
- Must bring a current/valid driver’s license or government-issued state identification in order to be fingerprinted.
School district employees must bring to the appointment a letter on district letterhead that includes the name of the individual and the reason for requesting a fingerprint background check. The district will be billed for this individual.