Our offices are now open, with a few important notes:
- All visitors must wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one. Exceptions are made only for those medically exempt or under the age of 2.
- Only 1 visitor is allowed in the office at any time.
- All visitors must maintain social distance (6′) outside the office until asked to enter.
Fingerprinting is available by appointment. Call to schedule an appointment in our Franklin or Williamson County offices!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via the contact forms or our phone numbers, and we’ll do our best to answer them M-F, 8-12 and 1-4:
|Franklin County||Johnson County||Massac County||Williamson County|
|Online||Contact Form||Contact Form||Contact Form||Contact Form|
An update on Williamson County Early Childhood Cooperative Pre-K Screening (Added 4/2/2020)
School District Meal Distribution Information – Updated 4/23/2020
For a list of other places to get FREE meals, visit this article at The Southern.
• Educator Planning Checklist (Worksheet)
• Best Practices to Transition to Online Learning Today (SlideDeck)
• Resources for Parents During Extended Closures (Handout)
• School Closure Planning Guide (Document)
• ISBE Remote Learning Recommendations
• ISBE Guidance on Joint Dual Credit During Suspension of In-Person Instruction (Added 4/9/2020)
• How to Scan Documents with an iPhone (Added 4/23/2020)
Videos (Updated 4/2/2020)
• Get Started with Zoom and Google Classroom (Video)
• Curate Videos in Google Slides (Video)
• How to Separate Your Google Accounts with Chrome Profiles (Video)
• Google Slides as a Remote Learning Journal (Video)
• FERPA and Virtual Learning during COVID19 (Video) (Slide Deck) (Added 4/2/2020)
The LTC is hosting “EdTech Office Hours” this week for educators on a variety of topics. For more details and links to join a session, click here. Pre-registration is not required, just click and join.
Khan Academy schedules for school closures: Click here.
For a (huge) list of free educator resources, click here.
For the March 16th “E-Learning and Remote Learning Strategies” On-Demand Webinar from the Learning Technology Center for Illinois, click here.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) News
For the latest news from the Illinois State Board of Education, click here.
For the latest news from the Illinois Department of Public Health, click here.
For the latest news from Southern Illinois Healthcare, click here.
For the latest news from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, click here.