Our offices are currently closed due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). But don’t worry, we’re still hard at work and practicing social distancing. Some of our services have been put on hold for a few weeks, such as GED Testing at JALC, but we are still here to answer questions and provide support to our communities.
Fingerprinting is now available by appointment. Call to schedule an appointment in our Franklin or Williamson County offices!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via the contact forms or our phone numbers, and we’ll do our best to answer them M-F, 8-12 and 1-4:
|Franklin County||Johnson County||Massac County||Williamson County|
|Online||Contact Form||Contact Form||Contact Form||Contact Form|
Unfortunately, our staff will not be in the office at this time and faxes will not be sent or received.
We are currently scheduled to re-open our offices on June 1.
Remote Learning will continue for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. (Added 4/18/2020)
An update on Williamson County Early Childhood Cooperative Pre-K Screening (Added 4/2/2020)
School District Meal Distribution Information – Updated 4/23/2020
For a list of other places to get FREE meals, visit this article at The Southern.
• Educator Planning Checklist (Worksheet)
• Best Practices to Transition to Online Learning Today (SlideDeck)
• Resources for Parents During Extended Closures (Handout)
• School Closure Planning Guide (Document)
• ISBE Remote Learning Recommendations
• ISBE Guidance on Joint Dual Credit During Suspension of In-Person Instruction (Added 4/9/2020)
• How to Scan Documents with an iPhone (Added 4/23/2020)
Videos (Updated 4/2/2020)
• Get Started with Zoom and Google Classroom (Video)
• Curate Videos in Google Slides (Video)
• How to Separate Your Google Accounts with Chrome Profiles (Video)
• Google Slides as a Remote Learning Journal (Video)
• FERPA and Virtual Learning during COVID19 (Video) (Slide Deck) (Added 4/2/2020)
The LTC is hosting “EdTech Office Hours” this week for educators on a variety of topics. For more details and links to join a session, click here (Updated for the week of March 30). Pre-registration is not required, just click and join.
Khan Academy schedules for school closures: Click here.
For a (huge) list of free educator resources, click here.
For the March 16th “E-Learning and Remote Learning Strategies” On-Demand Webinar from the Learning Technology Center for Illinois, click here.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) News
For the latest news from the Illinois State Board of Education, click here.
For the latest news from the Illinois Department of Public Health, click here.
For the latest news from Southern Illinois Healthcare, click here.
For the latest news from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, click here.