- This event has passed.
Free, 4-part webinar series for 2022
Attendance Works and our national partners are proud to launch the 10th annual Attendance Awareness Campaign webinar series. Schools, working with community partners, can strengthen relationships, social-emotional skills and promote daily attendance routines essential to student learning and well-being. The series will emphasize the enormous power of using chronic absence data to recover from challenges exacerbated by the pandemic.
Keep Kids Engaged and Showing Up for Learning: Relationships, Routines and Partnerships,
Wednesday, April 6, 2022: 12pm-1:30pm PT / 3pm–4:30pm ET / 2pm – 3:30pm CT
In this first webinar, a panel of diverse speakers from varying communities and organizations will examine how schools can leverage health services, expanded learning and a community schools approach that motivates students to be engaged and learning for the remainder of the year and throughout the summer. We will launch the 2022 Attendance Awareness Campaign and share the first installment of our NEW messaging and engagement toolkit.
• Hedy Chang, Executive Director Attendance Works
• Kwesi Rollins, Vice President IEL
• Lorri Hobson, Director of Attendance, Cleveland Metropolitan School District
• Aaron Philip Dworkin, Chief Executive Officer, National Summer Learning Association
• Christina Sepulveda, Vice President Boys & Girls Clubs of Garden Grove
Topics to Cover:
- Launching the Attendance Awareness Campaign and the first installment of the NEW messaging and engagement toolkit.
- How schools can leverage health services, expanded learning and a community schools approach to promote engagement for the remainder of the year and through the summer.
April 6, 2022 registration: Click Here
Date & Time
April 6, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm