Project E.C.H.O. is an alternative high school established and operated by the Franklin-Williamson Regional Office of Education. E.C.H.O. is one of only three alternative schools in the state of Illinois that may issue a high school diploma. Project E.C.H.O. offers individualized self-paced study with instructional guidance. Class sizes are small so there is time for individualized assistance. Programs are available for high school credit, and remediation. Transitional programs for junior high students are available upon recommendation of the home district.
The primary goal of the school is to help at-risk youth to gain entrance into high school, acquire high school credit, and achieve a high school diploma.
For more information, please contact:
Mailing Address: PO Box 238
17428 Route 37
Johnston City, Illinois 62951
Upcoming Events:There are no upcoming events at this time.
Educational Resources To Utilize At Home
- Moby Max Information on free services: http://press.mobymax.com/mobymax-to-provide-all-k-8-schools-and-school-districts-closed-by-covid-19-with-free-internet-learning-software
- Share My Lesson: www.sharemylesson.com
- National Geographic: https://www.nationalgeographic.org/education/resource-library/?q=&page=1&per_page=25
- Field Museum: https://www.fieldmuseum.org/educators/learning-resources/plantsanimals
- Lesson Planet: https://www.lessonplanet.com/
- The Learning Network: https://www.nytimes.com/section/learning
- Statistics in Schools: https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/sis/2020census/2020-resources.html
- EdEx: https://www.edx.org/
- Global Digital Library: https://www.digitallibrary.io/
- Khan Academy: https://www.khanacademy.org/
- Learning Equality: https://learningequality.org/kolibri/
- Many MORE Great Resources—→ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t3r618pd8MAi6V87dG2D66PtiKoHdHusBpjPKXgm36w/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0